Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Read and Sing

I was so thrilled to finally receive 100 Read & Sing Devotions by Stephen Elkins. I have a little worship service and bible lesson with my kids every morning after breakfast. It just helps start off the day in a good place. I was glad that a lot of the songs on this CD are ones I didn't have in our music library. So the kids and I have some new songs to learn. 
Each page has a devotional, a prayer, and a piece of scripture for everyday. Also listed for each devotional is what song on the CD goes along with that story. This is going to be very useful for the song part of our daily sessions.
Illustrator, Tim O'Connor, did an amazing job with the colorful pages. Each page has a picture that goes along with the story. My kids enjoyed flipping through the pages of this book.
Take a look yourself! Click --> Search inside the book!

I received this book from the wonderful folks @ booksneeze.com for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment