Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Very Educational

This is a really neat book. I requested this book because Ken Ham helped compile and edit the contents. "BEGIN-A Journey Through Scriptures for Seekers and New Believers" takes you through the bible and it's scriptures. Each page includes facts and cross references about what certain things mean, what was going on at the time, etc. I am not a new believer, but I still learned a lot about the bible. I did find it a little interesting when they are explaining why we will be vegetarians in Heaven. I guess I really never thought about eating. They explains the whole complete covenant thing about why we will be vegetarians...just interesting.
At the end of the chapters they give other references to do more research if need be. I'm glad to have this as a reference book for bible studies.


I received this book from Master Books a Division of New Leaf Publishing Group for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment