Monday, January 30, 2012

Fun Bible Adventures

101 Bible Adventures: The Ultimate Quest For Truth is a great book for my son! This book offers kids an adventure-filled time of studying and learning about God's word. This isn't about just reading the scriptures. There's interaction and they are learning great life lessons such as forgiveness, love, good character building, and discovering God's plan for their lives.

Each story features:
  • A brief overview so kids can get a bird's-eye view of the Bible story
  • A key verse that sums up the story's meaning
  • An application section that challenges kids to make their faith active
These stories are from the New Living Translation, which makes it easier for the kids to grasp and understand. My son liked that each section was just two pages. He can easily read it without my help or getting too tired. My 8 yr. old said he thinks this book is cool. It's a great addition to my kids' library.

I received this book from Tyndale Publishers for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment