Monday, January 30, 2012

The World of Science and Animals

It was a great blessing to receive these two books. The two books are from My Father's World Christian curriculum. You can actually purchase your copy of these books at a better price through My Father's World rather than Amazon.com. They are listed for 4th-8th graders, but I think any school aged child would enjoy these books.



The 1st book The World of Animals has lots of good information from little protists up to huge mammals. My kids enjoyed the bug section most because they're not as scary when you are learning about them in a book. It's amazing how much God has created. We can't forget about those little organisms.



The 2nd book World of Science is full of fascinating scientific facts. My son is learning about atoms and the Table of Elements and all that good stuff in his virtual science class. I was grateful to have a biblical sound science book to turn to for us to learn more in.  These books are really awesome!





I received both of these books from NLP for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment