Wednesday, April 25, 2012

God & Love

Another great polar bear story by Lisa Tawn Bergren. I am on a mission to collect all the books with the "God Gave Us" title. God Gave Us Love is a very cute story! It really explains to children what love is, why God gave it to us, and why God will always love us. MY favorite page in the book says the following, ' "God shows us His love through our friends and family. But most of all," Grandpa said, "we know God loves us because He sent His Son to save us, to help us make good choices and forgive us when we don't. Because God loves us that much, we won't ever be separated from Him." ' I can already tell you this will be a favorite with my kids.


Take a look inside the book here.


 

I received this book from the wonderful people at Waterbrook Multnomah for my honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment